- May 1, 2013
- Categories: Wellness
Happy month of May! Hope your Easter and the month of April went well. May is pretty exciting, for most of us this is the last month of school before summer break! For some, you still have a few weeks into June, but May is still a reminder of how close we are to summer!
In this article, I am going to talk about Stress. It is the last month of school; big tests are on their way and also the last report card. It is all on your shoulders to make this report card better than the last. With sports, friends, family, and everything else, it is hard to make time for the things that are really important. Here are some tips to help you deal with the stress and make it go away!
- Write in a journal, sometimes getting your feelings down on paper lets the pressure fade on the paper and not on us.
- Talk to a friend, if a friend is a true friend, then he or she will help you deal with the stress and just let you vent without judgment.
- Go on a jog, this might seem silly, but if you put your mind to something else and put your anger into pushing your body to run, this tends to ease anger and stress, plus you did something good for your body.
- Take a relaxing bubble bath; don’t be afraid to take some time for yourself baths rejuvenate your body and your mind.
- Read a book, sometimes reading will help you escape the world around you.
The most important thing you can do for yourself is to make sure you divide your time wisely. Do what is most important first and save the least for last. Make sure to make time for you, and make time for family and friends too!