KATE’S KITCHEN |
Quick, easy, and healthier than store-bought.
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1?2 C. sour cream
1?2 C. mayonnaise
2 C. finely crushed bread crumbs
1?4 C. cornmeal
1 T. crushed dried chili peppers
1?2 tsp. salt
1?4 t. pepper
1?4 t. garlic powder
1?4 t. paprika
1?4 t. each of finely crushed dried basil & oregano
1?2 t. each of finely crushed dried parsley & celery leaves
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Mix sour cream and mayo well in medium sized bowl.
3. Thoroughly mix bread crumbs, cornmeal, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and crushed herbs in large shallow bowl.
4. Dip each breast in sour cream/mayo mixture, coating all sides.
5. Roll in crumb mix, coating well. Place on very lightly greased baking tray.
6. Bake for 35 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Do not over bake.