The Most Effective Fat Burning & Muscle Building Workout
I want to share with you a workout that I do personally that delivers a great combination of strength, flexibility, cardio and muscular endurance, and fat burning. WARNING: Please you consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.
The following exercises should be performed with little or no rest between and you may need to adjust the number of repetitions or time depending upon your current fitness level.
1. Jumping Jacks –1 minute
2. Bodyweight squat (one-leg squat for advanced) – 15-20 reps
3. Push-ups (slower reps for advanced) – as many reps as possible
4. Kick butts (jog in place and kick your rear with both heels) – 1 minute
5. Hamstring floor bridge (use swiss ball or one leg for advanced) – 15-20 reps
6. Superman (lying on stomach w/ arms out to side, lift legs and chest off floor) – 15-20 reps
7. High knees (jog in place lifting knees as high as possible) – 1 minute
8. Stationary lunge – 15-20 reps
9. Torso rotations/twists – 20 reps each direction
10. Side bends/reaches – 20 reps each direction
11. Mountain climbers – 1 minute (if you can J)
12. Wall sit – as long as you can hold it
13. Dips (use chair/bench/stairs) – as many reps as possible
There you have it… sounds easy, right? That couldn’t possibly do anything, right? Will it personally challenge you? Try it right now! Drop what you are doing and give it a shot and see for yourself. If you find it a bit easy, perform it 2-3 times thru without resting.
Reprinted from ezinearticles.com/