Inside & Outside the Home
By Jennifer Chang |
• To protect your relationship, keep your bedroom free of mirrors and harsh lighting.
• Many modern homes have “poison arrow” pillars (the sharp corners) that project negative chi and cause tempers to fray. Place round-leaved plants at the foot of these pillars to slow down the energy here and promote a more harmonious atmosphere.
• Balanced furniture placement and minimal clutter allows chi to flow freely throughout the room.
*Clutter is not just garbage or junk that is not cleaned up, it is just too much “stuff.” And that alone can bring your energy down.*
• Invest in a large water bowl or urn. A water filled urn represents yin energy and is a common cure for afflicted areas outside the home.
• A mirror that directly faces an entrance causes chi energy to dissipate before it can benefit you.
• Overhead beams, particularly over the bed, can cause conflict in relationships. If you cannot move the bed away from the beams, cover them with fine fabric to protect your relationship from this negative influence.
• A circular dining table symbolizes heaven chi and harmonious relationships.
• Decorate long halls with plants, art, and rounded furniture for a harmonious atmosphere.
Too, Lillian. 168 Feng Shui Ways to a Calm & Happy Life. Sterling Publishing Company, 2005
For more info, contact Jennifer Chang at (775) 530-7100 or www.secret-connection.net, specializing in happiness, health, wealth and romance.