Feng Shui Facts & Fiction
Will the use of feng shui help when you are experiencing difficulties conceiving a baby? Absolutely!
The energy within a house can influence, either positively or negatively, one’s ability to conceive. Factors within your home that can complicate or hinder pregnancy include:
- The land form around your home.
- The location of your bedroom.
- The furniture placement in your bedroom.
- The color of the paint in your bedroom.
- The energy movement in your bedroom.
- Too many animals in the house or dogs sleeping in your bedroom.
- The house is either too cluttered or too clean.
- The energy of the foods and liquids you consume.
Using feng shui to positively change as many of these factors as possible will increase your ability to conceive and have a healthy pregnancy.
For more info, contact Rebecca Moore at Feng Shui Classical Consulting at (775) 830-8168.