Blueberry Hill: Smoothies are in!
- September 1, 2015
- By Marie-Claire Hermans, Energy Coach for Experts
- Categories: Healthy Eating, Healthy Smoothies
The advantage of being “in” is, that you are no longer considered a weirdo when you take your bottle to the office and sip yourself healthy. Not that you cared, because you know what they mean to your productivity: they provide you the focus and clarity that makes you do more than your colleagues or partners in the same amount of time. But still, it’s a nice feeling to get support in your journey to health. Especially when your path is very different than that of the ones you are surrounded with.
Smoothies are opening the door to many whom are resistant to eating raw vegetables or even fruit. If fresh foods are difficult for you to eat, this is how you can easily incorporate them in any diet. Moreover, they take just as long as making a cup of coffee in the morning and are the perfect replacement to generate lasting energy. Exactly what you need to feel great about yourself and to do what you love doing!
TOOLS YOU NEED
- A blender
- Mix of all kinds of berries (about 1 pound or to taste- frozen or fresh)
- 1 banana
- Twig of mint (optional but fresh in summer)
- Water or coconut water or water kefir
- Throw all the ingredients in your blender
- Add about 1/3 of the amount in your blender in water (or your chosen liquid)
- Blend until smooth
- Finish with a twig of mint
- This is a very easy, fast and delicious smoothie that children love too
- Makes a beautiful and hip opener on any party
- Only combine green leafy vegetables, fruit and liquid for other smoothies
- Take a bottle to work to recharge your energy instantly
Would you like to elevate your energy in one week by making one small change in your busy day? Join the experience at www.ravishingraw.com.
Energy Coach For Experts