16 graham cracker squares, crushed
1?4 C. butter, melted
1 8oz. cream cheese, softened
1?4 C. organic cane sugar
1?2 pint heavy cream,
1?2 t. vanilla extract
1?4 t. almond extract
whole blueberries and strawberries, fresh or
whipped frozen, for decorating.
HOW TO PREPARE CRUST:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. In medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
3. Place mix in 9” pie plate and press firmly into bottom and onto sides of plate.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes. Cool and chill.
HOW TO PREPARE FILLING:
1. Whip cream almost to a stiff peak, add cane sugar and softened cream cheese.
2. Continue whipping, adding vanilla and almond extract, until blended.
3. Spoon into graham crust.
4. Decorate (as shown) with berries, or make your own red, white and blue design.